- Latest Inspect 3D Software
- ACC2000 CNC controller and joystick
- New Dell Precision Computer
- HP Colour Printer
- MH20i probe systems
- Reference Sphere, Styli Kit
- Desk, Machine Stand
- Delivery & Installation
- Calibration & Training
- 1 Year warranty
- PH10T/TP20 probe systems
- MCR Changer Rack
- Inspect 2 Cad Software
- Inspect off Line Software
All the Machines benefit from the following features:
- All 3 axes are made of high performance granite
- Granite table with integral dovetail guide in the Y axis.
- Proven Renishaw scales, Encoders and Probe system.
- High stability pre loaded air bearings.
- Air counter balance Z spindle
- Proven QCT ACC2000 advanced CNC controller and joystick
The Quantum GLH is the largest CMM in our range. With a heavy duty design this machine offers high performance and accuracy with good rigidity for large work piece inspection. It is designed to inspect and measure where a frame size outside of our bespoke Quantum 4 range is required. We offer a complete range of CMMs that cater to every size of project, for more information please take a look at cmm sales page
The Quantum GLH is supplied as standard with Inspect 3D measuring software, a new computer, colour printer, CNC controller and joystick, calibration sphere and a Renshaw probe. Our full training package, 12 months guarantee, complete installation and calibration are all part of the service, ensuring that once you are set up you can get straight on with your project. All our electronics are compatible, programmable and flexible to your CMM requirements.
We have the largest stock of CMMs in Europe and supply the latest software and training as standard with all CMMs. Our 12 month guarantee also gives you peace of mind when it comes to new investment in this type of technology.
For all CMMs, including the largest machines in the range, we can offer a complete transport solution to ensure that your GLH is moved efficiently and safely.
To find out more about the Quantum GLH’s, speak to member of our knowledgeable team today. Full training will be provided with the purchase of any CMM from QCT.